The CWG has updated their blog (Thanks Angus Dale-Jones) and provided a cool summary of the submissions received. Insurance advisers and insurers were well-represented:
We received around 160 submissions – nearly 2000 pages. Approximately...
- 20% of submissions were from RFAs,
- 16% were from AFAs, and over
- 20% were from firms whose services ranged from investment and insurance broking, to investment advice and wider financial planning.
- Over 10% were from industry bodies or dealer groups, and around
- 13% were from insurers or QFEs such as banks.
We also received submissions from or had meetings with consumer representatives, dispute resolution schemes and education providers.