A Financial Advice firm on the North Shore is seeking an adviser:
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you an experienced insurance and/or mortgage adviser who goes out of their way to help customers to make the right choice and choose the right insurance for them?
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person who is interested in a rewarding insurance adviser career. This role requires a high achiever with a positive and professional attitude, excellent communication skills and be self-disciplined. If you think you have what it takes and wants to be part of an already established business, then we would love to hear from you.
Who we are:
We are a well established insurance and mortgage broker with clients across NZ with our head office based in Albany, Auckland. We pride ourselves with building lasting relationships with our clients and exceptional service.
We are looking for a self -motivated person:
· With a strong work ethic
· Ability to develop new client relationships
· Discuss insurance requirements with clients
· Build your sales pipeline with high-quality leads
· Be able to meet weekly targets
· Ensure adherence to compliance
· Well organised with attention to detail
· Develop your skills with ongoing training
· Provide quality and professional advice to clients
What you will need:
· You will develop and nurture key relationships within a local client base and proactively recommend insurance solutions which offer maximum benefits and optimal outcomes for their needs.
· Working closely with your colleagues you will embrace the culture of the firm and work well with team members to maximise cross sell opportunities and ensure that all client needs have been met.
· The role will also involve generating new sales activity through establishing new client networks and a strong referral pipeline.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proactive, service focused attitude and
Have at least 3 years’ experience in client servicing roles in either the brokerage, financial services, or bank lending environments.
Preferably you will be at an RFA level or have at least a Level 5 Certificate in Financial Services.
A genuine passion for working with clients and delivery to their needs is an absolute must.
Must hold a valid work visa or New Zealand permanent residency to apply for this role.
What we will provide:
Leads and marketing support
· Support of experienced and friendly administration team
· Training, guidance and support
· Mentoring and career growth
· Flexible work hours
· A great team to work with
The successful candidate will have an outgoing and positive outlook and ensure the job is done to the highest standards. You will possess the drive to surpass expectations and will focus on putting the client first.
If you think this is the job for you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now or send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.