Here is a list of the changes made on Quotemonster over the last three weeks:
- OnePath – Income Protection, Mortgage Protection and Trauma - changes in entry ages
- OnePath – Income Protection - age limit changed
- AIA - Income Protection, Agreed Value, Indemnity and Loss of Earnings – wordings and product ratings updated
- AIA - TPD - Standalone (any & own occ.) product ratings updated
- AIA - TPD - Accelerated (any & own occ.) product ratings updated
- Sovereign - Medical - wordings and product ratings updated
All Sovereign and AIA products are now up to date.
- Updated OnePath Mortgage Protection Prices
- Updated nib health prices
- Updated Southern Cross health prices
- Updated Asteron Life and Trauma rates
- AMP RPP and AMP Lifetrack prices are still available but will no longer appear in the default set of providers. This only applies when clicking on the ‘Default’ button in the Product Settings window, after which you can select them again if you wish.
- Needs Analysis - added Standalone and Accelerated options for existing Trauma and TPD insurance
- The Research report now includes our infographic explaining how the QPR Research methodology works.