In Australia adviser business values have fallen from an average of a multiple of four times renewals to 2.5 times. Their new advice regime is different to ours, but the direction of travel for New Zealand is similar. Is a multiple of renewals still valid as a guide to value?
Join the conversation.
- Exploring the factors that make a valuation necessary
- The ways an adviser may use a credible valuation
- The relevance of valuations in relation to current issues
- The effect of recent agency and commission changes on valuations
- The marketplace for adviser businesses - and some of the experience of advisers in buying and selling
Please follow the registration link to ensure your spot.