Congratulations to all the FSC Award Winners
- The Bank of New Zealand KiwiSaver team - who were so excited to get recognition for their work. It was great to see.
- The Financial Services Council Culture and Conduct Committee.
- Tim McGuiness, LIT
- Emerging Leader, Mark Banicevich - who has been dedicating enormous amounts of time and effort to industry work. - well deserved.
- Team of the year was the Partners Life Marketing Team for the ‘Get Life Right’ campaign. Marketing life insurance is difficult, and dear to my heart, they did it with humour, and got a vital message about the unpredictable nature of risk across. Well done to Kris Ballantyne and his team.
- AIA for the ‘Vitality’ campaign, for promoting well-being. Readers of my article about Vitality will know that this is big news. Incredible when you think about the delivery of the product through the entire AIA-Sovereign integration process as well. I know Len Elikhis and his team worked very hard.
- FSC Award went to Susan Basile, BNZ Life for outstanding contribution to the industry. Susan is consistent and committed and this award is well-deserved.