nib will be holding seminar series, Putting Health into Life and Work from July 28 to August 14. The seminars will include different speakers that will touch on different healthy living points. As part of the series group insurance as well as the benefits in the current climate will be discussed.
"Our speakers will explain the powerful reasons you can share with your clients around why health comes first and where it fits in the advice process.
Our Group Sales team will also join our speaker panel to explain why group health is even more relevant as an employee benefit and equip you to access this market with confidence in a post COVID-19 lockdown world."
Different topics relating to health in life and work will be explored in the seminars. Topics include:
"Putting Health into Life
- Health insurance and the public health services
- How health insurance meets client’s needs and expectation at various life stages, while complementing other living insurances
- Understanding life circumstances and expectations
- Assessing value through premiums and claims
Putting Health into Work
- Why health insurance is important to employers and their employees
- How group health can accelerate your business growth
- nib’s group health value proposition: putting the wellbeing of employees first
- Supporting you to access this market with confidence"
In other news: