We have updated the quotemonster site, on Thursday, and made the following items live, for more detail see below:
- New SOA report content setting options allow you to create more customisations for your SOAs if you are an Advicemonster subscriber. To access these click settings, then SOA Setting, then Report Content Setting
- New SOA template for Need analysis recommendation note pad - bring through all your calculations from the recommendation notepad in Advicemonster to quote and to the SOA.
- New nib rates applied to the site
- FSP input validation for user setting and register form - so it is important that your FSP number matches your name and the entry on the FSPR. A reminder that sharing your login is a breach of our terms and conditions and unusual account activity (like switching user names) will be picked up and we will be contacting account-holders that actively share their logins.
- Improved the health product breakdown table in the research report.
- Applied Fidelity level standalone trauma maximum level term rule
- Changed Partners Life IP and MP max-age to 57 - as we do not quote reduced commission versions of income protection
- Update Web version number to v 3.8.7
Congratulations to Albert, Doreen, and the whole team on a big package of updates. Our special thanks to the advisers sending us issues and suggestions for improvement of the Advicemonster process and the SOAs.