A group of Wellington-based insurance professionals looking to network with and support women in the industry have set up a Women in insurance event. The event is being held on Tuesday 27th July starting at 4.30.pm. This is a free event sponsored by Cigna Life Insurance NZ.
The focus of the event will be to:
- meet other women in the industry
- gain skills such as networking and speaking
All are welcome, we think those who would benefit most from attending are:
- Those new to the industry
- Anyone feeling like they might be out of touch with who is still involved in Wellington
- Those looking to meet new people, learn a few things and have fun
- Those who have networking on their development plan
It is a relatively informal event so please do encourage those you work with to come along.
Please can you circulate to anyone within your organisation you feel may wish to attend. They will need to RSVP (Sarah Martin firstname.lastname@example.org) to secure their spot so we can monitor numbers for catering purposes and contact tracing. More details in the flyer below:
Should there be a change to the alert levels before this event we will look to make alternative arrangements which may include the ability to join online, restricting numbers or in the event of a move to level 3 or above rescheduling the date.