29 Oct 2021 – NZX quarterly policy update released including the following information:
- Quotation of Debt Instruments - expect to release a protocol in relation to the debt convention standards in October 2021.
- Listing Rules ‘Hygiene Review’ - currently considering the submissions received on the June 2021 consultation, after which application will be made to the FMA for approval of the proposed amendments to the Rules.
- Mid-Point Order Book Final Consultation – currently considering submissions received on Oct 2019 and July 2021 consultations
- Direct Market Access Guidance Note - expect to publish the final guidance note in Q4 2021.
- NZMDT Rules Review - expects to commence consultation in Q4 2021 on a suite of proposals relating to the membership of the Tribunal; the Tribunal appeals’ provisions; and the Tribunal penalties assessment process and framework
- Corporate Governance Code 2021 Review - intends to release the initial discussion document in relation to the review of the Code in Q4 2021.