The Quotemonster team is back on deck for the new year and ready to support your quoting and Research needs.
On our last day of business, we uploaded database version 14.7 to Quotemonster which contained the following changes:
> Fidelity’s range of enhancements effective 15 November 2021
- Updated policy wording, brochures, and application forms are also available in the “Documents” tab within your Research comparison screen
- Funeral Fund was withdrawn from this date however a static Research rating for this can be found in your "Research Tools" tab
- More information on these enhancements can be found here
> Updates to our Research include:
- Chronic Lung Disease
- HIV Medically Acquired renamed to HIV
- Specialist Consultation – (minor correction to guide score)
- Mental Health
- Physiotherapist (applies to Southern Cross Wellbeing 2)
> Updates to our website include:
- Research for Life Income/Family Protection has been enabled for AIA, Cigna, Fidelity, and Partners Life
And the biggest upgrade will be an entire site refresh scheduled for early 2022!