Financial Advice New Zeeland has launched Ignite, the 2022 conference. The conference will be a two day event held on 6-7 September at Te Pae Christchurch.
- Chris Riddell, Futurist. Optimist.
- Craig Hudson, Managing Director Xero Aotearoa
- Kamal Sarma, Expert on human connection
- Samantha Barrass, Chief Executive FMA
- Victoria Devine, Multi award-winning financial adviser and founder and host of ‘She’s on the Money’ podcast
- Tony Laker, Laker House of Travel
- Sir Ian Taylor, one of New Zealand’s foremost technology innovators
- Jonathan Pain, Global Economics Expert
Tools for your Business workshop speakers
- Matt Church, Founder of Thought Leaders and The Leadership Landscape
- Adrian Pickstock, Director Quad Coaching
- Ekant Veer, Professor of Marketing, University of Canterbury
- Shefali Pawar, Senior Research Officer, Te Ngira: Institute for Population Research
- Gilbert Enoka, All Blacks Manager and Mental Skills Coach
- Michael Kitces
“We are so excited to launch our much anticipated 2022 conference - IGNITE. An action packed two-day financial services sector event that will ignite what drives you and challenge you to take risks, explore new opportunities, step outside the box and do things differently.
Connect in person
After all of the lockdowns and restrictions, we are so excited to be able to get together again. There are plenty of networking opportunities for both attendees and sponsors, all under the one roof, at the new and vibrant Te Pae Convention Centre in Christchurch.
A programme tailored for your business
The past two years have taught us that there is no more 'business as usual' - we are living in unprecedented times. And with change and disruption, comes new opportunities and transformation. Our programme has been designed to get you and your business ready and energised to meet the challenges of today, thrive in this new 'normal' and feeling excited about the future.
High profile speakers
Our speaker line-up from New Zealand and Australia bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and energy to their keynotes and workshops, covering everything from the big picture stuff - global trends, reinvented business, and leadership in the new world, to tailored content - building a business beyond trust, maximising your brand, mental resilience - and much more!”