An outstanding opportunity has arisen at Crombie Lockwood for a financial adviser who speaks and reads Mandarin (Traditional) well:
Life and Health Adviser – Mandarin Speaking
Crombie Lockwood has been helping New Zealanders protect what's important for over 40 years.
From our small beginnings in Napier in 1978, we have proudly built up a network from Invercargill to Kaitaia. Today there is a team of around 800 people in more than 28 offices spread across the country.
We're one of the largest insurance broking companies in New Zealand, placing premiums in excess of $1 billion.
We take great pride on the professional quality of our advice and service that we deliver to our client base and the investment that we make into our people’s development through our tailored leadership development programs.
At Crombie Lockwood success doesn’t just happen, we make it happen. We’re always looking for new ways to do more and to be better, and that means hiring the best people
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Life & Health Adviser to join our Asian Division in Auckland. This is a great opportunity to leverage your experience and skillset as a subject matter expert, providing advice and recommendations to our clients in order to best protect them. While you will be responsible for managing an existing book of clients the role will be focused on developing new business through providing trusted advice to clients and partnering with our internal and the external network to promote our Life & Health offerings.
An attractive package is on offer to the right team player who has the skills and the attitude to succeed.
- Deliver expert advice and products to our Mandarin speaking clients
- Service renewals, new business, alterations and endorsements
- Manage and resolve client enquiries (cover queries, policy amendments)
- Partner with the claims team to manage the claims process
- Provide clients with timely and accurate updates on insurance claims
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to ensure trust and brand loyalty exists
- Convert leads into new business opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Able to fluently speak and understand Mandarin
- Proven Life and Health advisory experience
- Excellent networking abilities and sound product understanding
- The ability to build and maintain enduring relationships with clients and team members
- Results driven with the ability to convert leads into new business
- Committed work ethic with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- A certificate in Financial Services (NZQA Level 5) If you’re not qualified, we'll support you through your studies in your first 3 months of employment with fees being covered through our study support program.
- Comprehensive reward and recognition programme
- Income protection and life benefit (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted personal insurance
- Yearly wellness contribution
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- We support you to develop your skills with excellent learning and development opportunities within a friendly team environment.
For more information please contact Rachel on email@example.com