For most work verbal or email instructions are sufficient. Written instructions may be requested where the scope of work is large, special payment arrangements are being made, or there is significant financial risk is being undertaken by Chatswood Consulting Limited (Chatswood, 'we', or 'us').
Copyright and Legal
Please refer to the copyright and legal section of this website for more information on how we handle those matters. Those terms apply in addition to this page of engagement information. No change of terms is implied or accepted unless we agree with you in writing.
You Are Responsible for the Actions You Take
Both the content of this site and any reporting or data that we supply in the course of management consulting is not warranted to be complete or without error. You are responsible for the actions that you take and cannot claim that we are liable or partly for decisions that you make in which you have, either in whole or part, used our information.
Confidentiality is paramount. All client work is held confidential. Unless otherwise instructed we will only ever disclose the client name and contact details of the person who has engaged Chatswood at the client organisation. From time to time it is necessary to disclose aspects of the assignment to suppliers and others who may be involved in the project. This is expected but is kept to a minimum and all suppliers are also instructed to hold client information as confidential.
We have a confidentiality document agreement available for signature if you wish.
Place of Work
We work from both our own premises, and yours, depending on the requirements of the project. We are happy to arrange meeting rooms, conference rooms, and presentation facilities where required. You are welcome to come and meet the team at suite 23, 184 Hinemoa Street, Birkenhead.
- Hourly charging: the standard rate per hour plus GST is $495 for Russell Hutchinson. Clients committing to more than 10 hours work per month enjoying a reduced rate per hour of $435.
- Hourly charging: other staff. For data science consulting the standard rate is $295 per hour. For other data analysis, marketing consulting, and compliance consulting the rate is $260 an hour. For administration the rate is $130 an hour. All the rates quoted above exclude GST.
- Subscription products: industry news and analysis, price comparison data bases (life, income protection, mortgage protection, TPD, Trauma, and medical insurance), commission comparison, data for digital advice, and industry data are all available as subscription products with discounts applicable for multiple subscriptions. Please contact us for more information.
- Fixed Prices: For some work some clients prefer to negotiate a fixed price, but estimates are provided in all cases.
- Success fees: In some work, a combination of hourly and success based fee is appropriate, and likewise can be negotiated.
Travel and Expenses
Travel and other expenses are passed on to the client at cost. Apart from expected disbursements, we seek authorisation from the client in advance. Travel to and from your office or in relation to your work is only charged if it exceeds one hour per day.
Invoicing and Payment
We invoice work weekly; payment is expected by the twentieth of the month following. We prefer you to directly credit payment.
For more information contact us directly.