The current AdviceMonster process captures scope limitations and automatically reflects that in the SOA, as well as providing scope for advisers to further explain or limit scope. This is provided because there are many different ways to limit scope. Advicemonster offers scope limitation in three ways:
- At the start, there are parameters for the advice engagement, which clearly define what the adviser is offering to give advice on. Four levels of advice limitation can be defined and additional limits can be added in a personalised approach by the adviser.
- We also offer limitation of advice by specifying client objectives. These can be broad, which is the default, or very narrow, by choosing specific goals from the list. They can be further limited by adviser in a personalised objective.
- We also offer limitation by product scope in the cover area. Different types of cover can be removed from the scope of the engagement, the adviser can add notes to explain the reason for limiting the scope to provide a robust process should there be a file review.
If you would like to attend a session to walk through scope limitation please register your interest at the email below.
If you'd like to attend an in-depth demonstration on Advicemonster, the following sessions are currently available:
- Tuesday, 14 September 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Thursday, 23 September 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Thursday, 30 September 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Thursday, 14 October 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Please email us on email@example.com with the session you'd like to attend or if you're interested in a 14 day trial.