- Part-time 25 – 30 hours per week
- Could suit school-hours worker
- Contract 3 months (may be longer)
- Salary 47K – 53K
- Local office in Birkenhead
- Small Diverse Team
Quality Product Research is a small research company located in Birkenhead. We have an opportunity for a Junior Front-end Developer to join our team, supporting our Senior Front-end Developer with various projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Familiarity with Agile development methods such as Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Angular (2+) or similar modern MVC/MVVM frameworks.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Good problem-solving ability
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with code versioning tools such as git
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Works well both individually and in a team environment
- Only candidates already in New Zealand and with the current right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
Not essential, but our preference is for someone:
- Industry recognised degree or diploma
- Locally based
At QPR we embrace and welcome all forms of diversity, as we believe the different backgrounds, knowledge, and experiences enables us to see, learn, and achieve more.
To apply for this role, email your cover letter and CV to
Melissa Waddel email@example.com